Green Our Planet regularly engages with corporations as sponsors or partners. Together we can make a far greater positive impact on our students and communities than any single organization can on its own.
- Sponsor a STEAM School Garden Program
- Sponsor a School Hydroponics Program
- Sponsor the Green Our Planet Giant Student Farmers Market
- Sponsor the Chef-to-School Program
- Sponsor build materials or grass removal
- Become a Foundation Sponsor
- Provide financial literacy to students
- Volunteer at a school garden build!
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Positive publicity for your company
- Way of giving back to the community
- Permanent sponsorship sign in the garden and corporation name on school and Green Our Planet website
- Enhancing a positive culture at your company
Ready to learn more?
"Having over 15 years of experience in construction and being a member of the Southern Nevada Homebuilders Association, I know just how important and impactful it is to be able to learn while being able to see planning, implementation and outcome right in front of you. That is why KB Home provides financial support to Green Our Planet... I am proud to support Green Our Planet an experience firsthand their impact no only in our Las Vegas community but across Nevada."
-Brian Kunec, Regional General Manager, KB Home
"Green Our Planet's Chef to School Program is one of the most impactful programs in our country... Green Our Planet goes above and beyond to provide students and teachers why fun and engaging chef demonstrations as well as the education needed to live a healthy, productive life."
-Zachary Hillberry, Assistant Director of Culinary at Caesars Palace
"I found Green Our Planet to be one of those rare non-profit organizations that stays focused on their mission to improve the lives of Nevada's children through education and life skills such as nutrition and financial literacy... I am happy to say that Bank of Nevada is very pleased with our partnership with Green Our Planet and their team! Personally, I find the work we do with them to be some of the most rewarding work I have done in the 45 years I have lived in the state of Nevada."
-John Guedry, CEO of Bank of Nevada and First Independent Bank
Watch this video for a sneak peek of the change your organization can make!